Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pioneer Craft Hour: Fisheye New York

I took an orange-tailed fisheye camera to NYC for a weekend trip with Narwhal and Poppie. We left our footprints all over the island. We ate cupcakes and kimchi. I took side walk pictures. In my photo class I developed these in the darkroom. I'm selling prints for $500 each, $1,700 for the entire set. READY. SET. LAUNCH MY PHOTO-GRAPHY CAREER
"Soul mates only exist in the Hallmark aisle of Duane Reade Drugs." - Miranda, SATC "Okay, I'm definitely in the slow sexual group if even Charlotte is open to this."- Miranda, SATC "I once was broken up with by a guy's doorman: 'I'm sorry, Ms. Hobbes, Jonathan won't be coming down. Ever.'" - Miranda, SATC
"Sexy is the thing I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality."- Miranda, SATC

4 comments:

lia said...

shut up! i'm famous!

lia said...

... okay, so i'm not actually in any of them. but marc: these are great - really great, especially that last one. woo wee, i'm so happy your photo class is exponentially increasing the beauty in the world via your camera lens!

STEVEN said...

My favorite is when Miranda is talking about analingus and says "Some guy must have found one woman that loved it and then went around telling everyone, "Women LOOOVE this!"

Unknown said...

i loves it. and i will pay you a googleplex for them. plus my firstborn child (how's that for launching your photographer career?)