Thursday, October 30, 2008

Underage: Habitual Trash Picker-Upper

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 cannot come soon enough. Sometimes when I get so stressed out about the future of freedom, I have to listen to Obama's Yes We Can song over and over, just to keep myself from vomiting.

Other times, when I'm walking past the Capitol, thinking about the next congress, I start hyper-ventilating, and I just have to reach down to start picking up trash. I will, no doubt, continue this annoying practice as I wait in line to vote.

It is not always easy being a
kid. This is one of my greatest

worries and my way of dealing with
it.My gretest worry is will
the earth be hear when
I grow up? What will
happer to me will
I die. will I disapear?
I deat with this by
picking up trash. Recy-
ciling and Reuseing
things.
Thats
how
I deal
with
that

7 comments:

butchie said...

I early voted yesterday!! So nice to have it off my chest, thuogh I'm sure Nov 4 will be full of hyperventialting nonetheless.

I'm just glad my TV is still broken...no McCain ads in minor keys and scary fonts to make me scream and throw things.

Boston Madsen said...

i had a dream last night that these guys were on campus, they wanted me to come with them somewhere, i finally figured out that they were taking students on a secret mcCain tour around campus. They had set up special screenings in rooms around campus. i told them no thanks and boogied to class.

Boston Madsen said...

ummmmm... i don't know how i came up as boston just there.... this is ashmae.

Patricia said...

i love recycling marc!

Eden MaRee said...

Some days I need to pick up allot of trash!

lia said...

oh yes, that's how I deal with that.

so wise, such gushing brilliance, our little marcy.

NEC said...

Wow. That was perfect. Love it.